In this Hints of Gladness podcast, Rod Janz asks me about my new book In the Heart of the Beloved and the Everyday Pilgrim series. It was a fun conversation. I hope you enjoy listening to it.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN ON APPLE PODCASTS
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN ON SOUNDCLOUD
In this episode we discuss…
- My blog – An Everyday Pilgrim
- How I became a writer
- My journey with pilgrimage and God’s love.
- The power of doing small things with great love
- The Seed Cracked Open by Hafiz
- Being aware of the ordinary
- My first two books and I read a story from each one
- Book 3. “In the Heart of the Beloved: Stories of an Everyday Pilgrim, Volume 3”. I read a story from this one too.
Surely goodness and mercy will follow me
all the days of my life
and I shall dwell in the heart of the Beloved forever.
Nan C. Merrill,
Psalms for Praying: An Invitation to Wholeness
∗ ∗ ∗
A Lenten Pause
As we continue a Lenten practice of claiming our belovedness, how would you answer the following questions?
How have goodness and mercy followed you lately?
If Rod were to interview you, what story would you share about discovering your belovedness?